Where: Whittier School Building
Kanabec History Center, 805 West Forest Ave., Mora, Minnesota 55051
• Session I: July 21- July 25
• Session II: July 28 - August 1 Sorry this session is full
• Session III: August 4 - August 8 Sorry this session is full
• Three sessions, each 5 consecutive days from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Students grades 1 through 8. Student must have completed 1st grade in
their regular school year. Sorry no Kindergarten Students. First come
first served. Some sessions very fill fast.
• $40.00 per student for members of Kanabec County Historical Society
• $60.00 per student for non-members
(You can get the member rate by
becoming a KHC member for as little as $25 per yr.)
Students will arrive at school each day in costume ready to participate
in an early 1900’s school day. You can contact the Kanabec History
Center (320-679-1665 or firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in at 805
West Forest Ave. in Mora for information about costumes and lunch ideas.
• Cold lunch must be brought from home appropriate for the era.
• Parents are responsible for transportation to and from school.
• Each session is limited to 30 students and a limited number will be accepted for each grade level.
• Students are not allowed to bring other students as guests during the day.
• Parents are to notify the Center if student will be absent or if someone
other than parent/guardian will pick student up at end of the day.
Registration forms must be completed and returned to the Kanabec
History Center with payment as soon as possible. Registration is not guaranteed without full payment.
Printable Registration Form
Reminder cards will be sent out a week prior to the beginning of the
session your student is enrolled in. In case of a filled class you will
recieve a phone call to possibly reschedule.
Call - (320) 679-1665 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday or e-mail email@example.com